Terms and Disclosure
Bless Your Heart Country Cottage is written and managed by Betsy Gillum with guest pop-ins from Carl Gillum aka Sarge. For questions about this blog, please contact Betsy (email@example.com).
The intention of this blog is to share creative and inspiring content and not intended to insult, offend or otherwise discourage other parties. For your own safety, please read and follow all instructions that come with tools and supplies.
Compensation and FTC disclosure:
This blog does accept compensation for some but not all opinions, reviews or other forms of company mentions. The owner of this blog provides honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences on products, services, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Some affiliate relationships with companies are in place at times. Affiliate programs offer compensation to the author of this blog when a visitor from this site clicks to sign up, buy or participate in a company offer or program. No one is required to participate if they do not wish.
On occasion Bless Your Heart Country Cottage will feature others, their content, photos, and links. Absolute full credit is always given to the original author of guest content and an encouraging invitation to visit the featured guest’s site is always included.
Please be respectful of others while visiting this blog. Harassing or otherwise discouraging comments will be removed. This is a space for encouragement and inspiration and I will try my best to keep the tone of this site upbeat and positive. If I feel that a visitor is violating this standard I have set forth, I will remove those comments, content and all other offensive influence. I reserve the right to block any IP address I feel is not adhering to these policies.
Content and design on this blog is created by Betsy with occasional assistance of Sarge at Bless Your Heart Country Cottage and is copyrighted as such. Please link back to BYHCC blog if you are using any of my content and/or pictures in any form. Our tutorials can be used for your own personal use or for things that you are going to sell. Please give proper credit with a link back to BYHCC if you post about your creation anywhere on the internet.
If you do not enjoy this site, feel free to not visit. Harassment will not be tolerated in any form.
BYHCC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/01/2018.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information Gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our content, products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new posts, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, messenger or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or entering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter this information.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personal identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
Bless Your Heart Country Cottage believes very strongly in keeping your personal information confidential. We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This does not apply to third-party partners, such as those listed above as they have their own privacy policies and procedures.